Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shunji Matsuo @ 313; Touch up of hair colouring & treatment

I said i'd be back very soon with my new hair colour right? Here i am! However i didn't change my hair colour because i'm not willing to part with this colour yet. Gonna keep it with me for another month or so. So what do you think of my new hair length? I had a few friends who couldn't recognize me. Probably i had long hair for the longest time ever that's why they need time to adjust. Tsk!

In fact i wasn't pleased with my hair roots as it's growing ridiculously fast! That's the thing about keep cutting hair, your hair tend to grow faster than you know! Saw the amount of hair grown out?

It was just 1 month ago since i last touch up! Read here if you missed it out. So this time i'm back to Shunji @ 313 to touch up as well for hair treatment, your hair needs to be pampered once in awhile. ;)

Look at the colour, it's kinda light in this photo so to touch up the colour is definitely a wise choice! Nich was asking me why didn't i choose another colour? But i just couldn't bare to part with my purple that fast, especially when i just had my new haircut. :)

In my last few posts i mentioned that i used Elumen hair dye, which is also an organic product. Very beneficial to the hair & it's all made up of natural ingredients. You can read up the posts here. This time round i chose to use this..

As you can see they have it in alot of colour tones, from gray all the way to white bleach & lightner. Yes, it's a japanese product(duh, you can see it for yourself from those japanese words). Lol. I went for the "accent shade" as it's the nearest colour tone to my purple. Can you see the various colour shades?

What's so different about this dye is that, there's totally no amonia smell from it! So obviously, it's another good product which will not harm your hair at all. FYI, exposure to amonia can cause serious health problems. It will irritate and burn the eyes, throat, and nose when inhaled, and in higher concentrations it can induce severe coughing and choking fits. Prolonged exposure to ammonia in gas or liquid form can severely irritate the eyes and skin, and result in permanent scarring of the cornea and chemical burns on the skin and lungs. Wahhhh!! Sounds scary hor? That's why i always prefer to use Elumen hair dye as it has no smell at all & this time round Amore hair dye. Your health, your choice. ;)

 This is the series which i've chosen for my colour touch up.

Ready for touch up~ Sorry if i just made you flip table with this "siao char bo" look of mine. =P

Had to wash my hair first before touching up the colour. I love it when i have 2 stylists managing my hair! =P 




So basically i had to bleach my hair roots before touching up the hair colour else the purple colour will not be able to be absorbed into the hair. After which this is the long & really tiring process you have to endure through. I had to sit there for 20-30minutes, allowing the bleach to take effect & i can't talk to anyone nor read anything. =\

So my crazy twinb had to do this



In fact there were alot MORE. I'm not gonna post all of them in case you guys start bombarding me for making you throwing up your brekky/lunch/dinner/supper/snacks or whatever. HUR!

And my mischievious stylist joined in the fun.. -_-

And after this process i had to apply purple colour onto it & cycle repeats. Yeah, i spent almost 4-5 hours there. HAHA! Crazy i know. But i think it's worth my time because who doesn't want to look pretty. :)

To all of you out there who wants to bleach your hair as often as i do. Please do take care of your hair. Go for hair treatment, sign up for packages if you can. Apply leave in serum when you're at home. This will really help to protect your hair. By bleaching it, is already very harmful. You don't wanna have a head of dry grass, right? 

So i did treatment for my hair right after my colour was done! 


You can read for yourself. This is an organic treatment within 3 simple steps
Firstly, it repairs & protect damaged part of internal and external hair. 
Next step, it changes the condition of your hair into Non-ion. 
What does Non-ion means? It simply means to prevent your hair of getting damaged from UV. 
Last but not least, the final step is to protect your hair by creating 2 layers of Non-ion barrier so that your hair condition will change into fluffy and shiny texture. 

This treatment is very useful, i've used it twice. I used to have a head of dry grass but now, my hair is feeling so healthy & fresh! So i really feel that hair treatment is very important! Do not underestimate it. 


See what i mean? It's soooooooooo soft, silky! I think even if an ant climbs onto it, it may just slip off! LOL! Okay i know i'm lame. HURHUR!

So what do you think? I know i know. Very pretty right? LOL! OKAY NOT SHY. Nevermind. :D

But on a serious note, if you really want to try Shunji Matsuo @ 313's hair treatment but you find it too expensive for now, YOU'RE IN FOR A TREAT! BECAUSE THEY ARE CURRENTLY HAVING A PROMOTION AT A DIRT CHEAP PRICE! OMGGGGG!


Seriously, $28 for a hair treatment with wash & blow in 1 of the top notch hair salon in SG? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! It's such a steal! Really just go get this groupon deal & try out their hair treatment & you will know why i'm so in love with Shunji Matsuo @ 313. I'm gonna be nice & put up the link here for you, no excuses! =P 

Why are you still hesitating? Just purchase the groupon before it ends! You have till 31st July to utilize it. But should you really miss out this deal, fret not. Just make your appointment with Nich (my hair stylist) & quote my name "Quinie Ong" & you'll get 10% discount for all chemical related services!

Make your appointment now! Who knows we'll be sitting next to each other doing our hair! 

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 10:30 am – 09:00 pm (last appointment)
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm (last appointment)
Sun: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm (last appointment)

T: 6238 0226

xoxo,
Queen

3 comments :

  1. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. https://balayage-singapores-website.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. balayage singapore

    ReplyDelete