Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shunji Matsuo @ 313; Does the best in reviving dead hair

After all the chinese new year & valentine day, did you slack & don't give a damn to your hair just because all the important occasions are already over for now? Well, not for me! Ever since my last appointment with Shunji @ 313, my hair grew so fast that i had to go back for a touch up.

This time, i really have no idea what colour to choose. As my hair was really getting back in tip top condition, meaning no more rough texture due to over bleaching & split ends, i had a tough time thinking of what colour should i do next. Nich (my stylist), suggested that i should perm my hair but i REFUSED to. HAHAHAH! I told her i'd look really old & i doubt i can carry off that. 

See my chui hair(before touch up)

Very chui right? I know. =\ That 's why i had to really make my trip down to Shunji @ 313 before all my black roots are showing out. I actually wanted to perm my hair this time round however Nich(my stylist) suggested that i shouldn't as perming may actually worsen the condition of my hair.

To be very honest, during my 1st visit to Shunji i still remembered how everyone there was telling me how dry my hair was. Just to recap..

It was dry with split ends, black roots showing out & most importantly my hair is super dead by just the outlook. However throughout my 6 months with Shunji, visiting them regularly just for haircuts, hair treatment & of course with the help of using the right products.


I must say, the small bottle of serum which i had actually lasted me for me 6 months straight. And indeed my hair quality became so much better now. Softer texture, more volume, no split ends, not even if i'm having coloured hair now. Who says colouring of hair will do damage to your hair? If you have the right treatment with the right stylist to help you, you will not go wrong.

So this time round i've decided to stop shaving my hair & dyed it solid purple.

But because my roots was considered "new born" so i had to bleach them before i add purple to it.


Looks nice uh? Hahahaha! I really love this colour combination but purple is still my choice. And so after all these hours of sitting down, i'm finally done with my new hair!! :D

No more black roots! No more dip dye hair! Just a solid pinkish purple. Nich actually mixed some pink into purple for me.




Loving my new hair texture so much now! Texture is so soft & i kissed good bye to all those split ends~ *muacks* :D

I really must say Shunji @ 313 does a very good job in reviving my dead hair. 

Advices to you who wants to dye your hair with intensive colour like mine & do know what are the "Do-s & Don't-s."
  • Be sure of what are the ingredients being used in the types of hair dye your stylist is using for you. 
  • Try to use organic hair dyes, as they are made from natural fruits & not processed chemicals. So the more organic ingredients you use, the better it is? Lol. But yea, mine was using Elumen dye, which is a type of organic hair dye. 
  • While washing your hair, avoid using hot water. Using cold water will actually retain the colour better. 
  • Next, try to apply serum to your hair after showering. As your hair is actually in the best state to absorb all the nutrients from the serum. 
  • Should you need to use hair dryer to dry your hair, try to pull the dryer 15cm away from your hair. Having it too near to your hair will only dry up your hair faster & hence causing it to be damaged. 
  • Lastly, you should pamper your hair with hair mask every week. Just like your face, they need nutrients too. :)

I hope i've helped you with these little advices of mine. And do visit Shunji @ 313, they are just next to Somerset mrt station. 

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 10:30 am – 09:00 pm (last appointment)
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm (last appointment)
Sun: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm (last appointment)

T: 6238 0226

To add on, you could actually get 10% discount of all chemical products if you quote my name "Quinie Ong".

You don't wanna miss that if you're there. :) 

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment