Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New hairdo & colour; Shunji Matsuo @ 313

Over the years i have been contemplating if i should chop off my locks but i never had the courage, not even till now. It's like, taking away my life literally. Haha!

To my surprise, i came to a decision to have a new look for self. And so i called Nich, my hairstylist from Shunji Matsuo @ 313, to arrange an appointment. And so this is what i did..

Yes! I shaved my side! It took me only 2 days to decide on this. It may seem to others that it's a rash decision but i beg to differ. Because i kinda pull more of my hair to my left side so that my shaved part can be still covered back by my hair & that i won't have a fixed look all the time, just in case i started to get bored of it. Hehe!

I kept my hair blonde for quite awhile until i started to think that my natural hair colour is blonde. =\ Hence i decided to change my colour, AGAIN. Yeah, again. So i went searching for some photos as references until i came across this..

Instantly fell in love! <3 <3 And so i've decided this shall be my new hair colour! Purple & blue tone! :D


 
I missed out some photos for the process. I'm so sorry! But you know, it's the same old same old. Hehe! I really love this colour very much! For at least it's not so dull to be just one colour. What's more this time round i used a different type of hair dye, Elumen hair dye.

According to Nich, this type of hair dye is made of 100% organic ingredients whereby no silicon ingredients are included. You probably will ask me why did i specifically mention silicon?

Have you ever wondered why does your hair looks especially shiny & silky looking after dying it or treatment? It's not because your hair stylists are superb in their skills, it's because of the silicon ingredient in your hair. They are not natural ingredients & anything which is not natural instantly we know it isn't good to even begin with. So have i answered your query? :))

Another thing to mention about this Elumen hair dye is that, you get to go back to the salon to refresh your hair colour within the next 2 weeks so to make sure that the colour will be "locked" into your hair. You pay 1 amount but you get to refresh your hair colour for additional 1 time. I think it makes your money spent totally worth it. :)

Hence i went back to do the refresh of colour as well as the treatment of my hair. I decided to do treatment mainly because i realized that it's getting way too dry after all the bleaching & dying. I don't want to look good just with colour but in fact the quality of hair is like dry grass. =\

Nich introduced me to this organic treatment. She said that it's good for hair like mine as this kind of treatment will help to repair damaged hair & it's much suitable for long hair too.


Step 1 will help to repair the damaged part of your hair which includes ingredients like collagen. When i saw the word "collagen", instantly it just tells me that it's GOOD! Then move on to Step 2; shine drop. This process will change hair condition into non-ion. I know probably you will not know what it means by non-ion. In layman terms it simply means preventing the hair from getting damaged by all the UV rays & also will helps to retain the repair agent to last longer in the hair. Now finally to the final step; morgan butter. This step will help to improves the smooth feeling of the hair & protecting it by creating 2 layers of non-ion barrier. Organic raw ingredients are also used in this step to give hair a fluffy & shiny feel. All these 3 processes took me around 40mins.

In case you're wondering what are the types of organic ingredients being used in this treatment process. I snapped a picture of it.


And while waiting.. i camwhored. =P

Pardon this ugly look. I looked as if i had a humongous jellyfish on my head! But i was getting a little sleepy while waiting for it to be done.

Finally it's done! The colour looks so vibrant! My purple blue tone!


I am so happy & excited about showing my hair to everyone! Each time when Shunji Matsuo does a new colour for me, i'm always feeling so excited! Because i know they will always do a very good job for me. :)

And i am so sorry for the being not updating my blog last month. December was definitely a busy month for most of us & i'm glad i ended it nicely with my beloveds. :)

You lovely people should head down to Shunji Matsuo @ 313 if you want to get your hair done nicely & prepare for chinese new year. That's not all!


Because if you quote my name 'Quinie Ong' & you'll get 10% off all chemical related services!

Hurry make your appointment with them now!

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset

313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours

Mon - Thu: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sun: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm

T: 6238 0226

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment