Friday, June 28, 2013

Shunji Matsuo @ 313; Straightening & treatment of hair

It's the time of the month again! Time to visit the salon to pamper my dearest hair. It's a monthly thing i will need to do. It's just as good as going for facial, pampering your face.

I've been thinking for the longest since i had been colouring my hair all these while, maybe it's really time i should straighten my hair. Afterall it's been 5 years from the last time i've rebonded my hair. Perhaps at this point of time alot may be wondering "straightening & rebonding, isn't it the same?" I used to think this way too until i met my stylist, Nich. She was the one who has taught me alot of knowledge on ways to take care of hair under different conditions. I must say she's a very helpful & thoughtful stylist among all that i've met.

Now let me tell you the difference between rebonding & straightening. Hair straightening is making your hair to appear in such way that it's flat, straight & smooth. Straightening of hair can be achieved using different methods.

For my case, i will not be using any hot iron plates as usually seen around in hair salons. I am using this.

These 2 packs of Cosme cream are the main ingredients to be used for straightening my hair. Yes, no hot plates needed at all! You don't have to worry your hair being damaged by the high heat from the hot iron plates at all. Very safe & good product, in my opinion.

Sorry for the bad angle. So this is how it looks like after being applied onto the hair. All you need to do is to leave it on your hair for 20-25mins & wash it off after that. Yes, that's all! :) During the process, there isn't any foul smell from the chemical nor there's any itch on my scalp. I really love this! Because it doesn't damage my hair, scalp & it's so safe! Best of all, the price of straightening is so much lower compared to rebonding. I must say, i am so addicted to straightening after this session. Haha!


After washing the chemicals off, it's time for hair treatment! I always believe in pampering my hair with a treatment at least once in a month or 2. Treatment not only makes your hair looks smooth, it will also hydrate your hair with the adequate water supply & keep it alive. If you're on a tight budget, you may try out those hair masks where you can get it off shelves at all pharmacies/supermarkets. They are pretty much helpful as well but it doesn't last for long.

These are the chemicals needed for my treatment this time. Sherpa is a kind of treatment from Japan, whereby it will be usually used after heavy dying/rebonding or any types of chemical treatment done to your hair. It will prevent the chemical from ruining the quality of hair & provides the necessary nutrients for the hair to grow healthily & retain the glow of it. So this how they do it.
say hello to the big jelly fish behind me!
And this is the end product.

this was taken 10 days after the straightening session
It is still very straight after 2 weeks of straightening & no matter what i do to my hair, it remains. Very satisfied with what Shunji Matsuo @ 313 can do, they always surprise me with their skills, knowledge & patience.

Try out the services & let your hair speak for yourself. :) Remember to quote my name "Quinie Ong" to get 10% off for all chemical related services!

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 10:30 am – 09:00 pm (last appointment)
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm (last appointment)
Sun: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm (last appointment)

T: 6238 0226

Facebook: Shunji Matsuo @ 313

Till then, i'm gonna brain storm for my new hair colour! =P

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment