Monday, May 20, 2013

Shunji Matsuo @ 313; Brand new look

After my long hiatus from blogging due to my work, i finally had some time for myself. I wanted to pamper myself & also to make myself happy. I made the hardest decision ever; to chop off my locks which i kept for almost 10 years. It was really a tough decision because in my eyes, i'll never look good with short hair. I was surfing the net for alot of hairstyles, asking my friends for their opinions. It took me 2 good weeks to really decide on the hairstyle i want.


You can see from here that the colour at my hair ends are kinda fading off yet my top still remains vibrant. Reason being my ends are the old hair which has been bleached for more than 5 times over these few months & the top part of the hair are still considered the "newer ones" hence you could see the difference in the hair colour quality, so afterall it may be good choice to chop it off!

I had to take a few more shots of my long hair before Nich gets started on it. :(



Okay~ Time to snip it off!




It's finally done! 


Somehow, i still cannot adapt to my new look. But i do feel that my head doesn't weigh as heavy as before! Hahaha! Friends were all texting me telling me that i look okay and all but i think i just need some time to adjust to this big change! So what do you think about this new hair length for me? Yay or nay?

But i must really comment on Nich. Recently she was sent to Japan for intensive training & came back only like few days ago. Not all stylists will be able to receive intensive training from the headquarters which is all the way at Japan. This is like a plus point onto Nich's skills, it goes to show that she's capable enough to be able to receive training from headquarters. I'm so happy for her! 

I'm gonna maintain my hair colour for 1 more week before i actually change a new colour. Still deciding on the colour i'm gonna do next. Any suggestions for me? :)

Meanwhile hang on here. I'll be back soon with my post on my latest hair colour!
Stay tuned!

And before i forget, head down to Shunji Matsuo @ 313 & quote my name "Quinie Ong" to receive a 10% discount for all chemical related services! I would highly recommend Nich if you're looking for a professional hair stylist with lotsa creative ideas. :)

Shunji Matsuo @ 313 Somerset
313 Orchard Road, #03-26, 313 @somerset
Singapore, Singapore 238895

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 10:30 am – 09:00 pm (last appointment)
Fri - Sat: 10:30 am - 10:00 pm (last appointment)
Sun: 10:30 am - 09:00 pm (last appointment)

T: 6238 0226

No comments :

Post a Comment