Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New hair colour; Shunji Matsuo @ 313


Finally i've time for my blog debts!

After a month, i felt that my hair was like a patch of dry field hence i decided i should make trip down to Shunji Matsuo @ 313 again! Hahahaha! I was actually thinking if i should just make it dark brown or continue to do some vibrant colours. After giving some really serious thought(hah! as if!), i reckon that i should continue my vibrant colour!

Made my appointment with Nich, made my way down. She advised that i should not bleach my hair anymore & i should start doing treatment to it. Told her that i still want to retain my vibrant hair colour, hence we decided that i should do RED.

As usual, the process takes like 3hours.. and here we go! 





I super duper loveeeee this colour! So vibrant! So nice!! And i did treatment for this time round as well! My hair became softer compared to last month. And instantly after i've uploaded this to instagram and twitter, i've got good feedbacks! Feeling good about this colour, i think i'm gonna maintain it for another month! But talking about that, i actually asked Nich how should i maintain this hair colour for a longer period of time before it fades away. Nich said that i should try to wash my hair with cold water as to "lock" the colour in my hair longer as hot temperature usually will drain out the chemical in the hair. And besides that, Nich also recommended me this.


Nich mentioned that the shampoo is made from Orchid + UV filter complex. Purpose is to protect hair from UV rays, maintains colour's depth, tone & shine! So it's like a 4-in-1 shampoo! As for the conditioner, its made from 100% organic oil. It helps to soften processed hair(like mine) & prolong colour vibrancy. So in other words, these 2 bottles should be able to help me maintain my red vibrant colour longer than it usually does! 

I can't say how much i love Shunji Matsuo @ 313, but they are really good with their hair colouring skills that each time when i'm done with a new colour, i will definitely receive good feedbacks from friends and followers! Thank you Shunji! ♥ :D



Hahahaha! I know it's too much to post this here but i really love this colour way too much! 

Remember quote "Quinie Ong" when you visit Shunji Matsuo @ 313 & you will get 10% off for all chemical related services! 

Okays, bye for now. Halloween in few hours time! Go get drunk people! Meanwhile, i ♥ y'all !

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment