Friday, June 8, 2012

Places to visit in Taipei!

Yes! Aren't you gonna read on? What? My Taiwan trip la! LOL! I l kid...! Okay be serious, yes my taiwan trip. =.=" (what's the diff?!)

Day 2 of Taiwan trip


Woke up very early at 5am! Why?? Because we have to make our way down from Taoyuan to Taipei! So i was really very unwilling to wake up BUT i still did, given that i am such a bed hogger! So we made our way down, the bus journey almost killed me because i have not got my daily dosage, coffee! So look at me..
Can see that i'm having a ulti bad mood right?? LOLLL! Ya, that's just me when i don't get my coffee in the early morning. And where are we? We are at...
Taoyuan Express monorail station!
Yea and so i finally got my coffee!

And i'm actually drinking in the station. Yes! IN THE STATION! They are so different from SG that they actually allow drinks in the station and they have rubbish bins allocated in the stations too! How nice, been so long that i can enjoy my coffee while waiting for train. :) The express monorail will take around 30mins from Taoyuan to Taipei. It's considered pretty fast because if we were to take coach, i guess it would take around an hour or 2?

As we board the train, people start to glue their eyes on their devices again. 
Typical Singaporeans

See they don't even realize i was snapping away. =.=

Here we are! 
I'm so excited!! I know this is not my 1st time to Taipei BUT i'm just feeling the excitement like as if it's my 1st time there! D:




Hahahahaha! I know this photo of mine is super unglam! Because the pigeons behind me they were like FLYING AROUND and i'm so scared that they will knock onto me! Apparently, there's ALOT of pigeons there!

This place is very beautiful except for the down part that the sun was melting me slowly. T.T
Supposed to be a place where they placed the remains of their 国父,蒋介石. However it has been shifted to somewhere else and this place became a national theatre for musical and arts & also a sight seeing place for visitors. 

Because i couldn't tolerate the sun, we decided to move on quickly to our next stop on the itinerary - Wh! I can't wait to see the Lovers' bridge! :D
Here we are! I was so excited to walk around here because i heard it very nice! So i quickly made my way to the very famous bridge! And before i reached the bridge, i saw..
So nice!!! It's a must snap! Then i quickly went on to the bridge! And started to ask Daddy help me take LOTSA photos. I was thinking he must have thought his daughter is mad! But no, he joined in the fun with me! :D

Ya, that's my Daddy! I know his 3/4 pants looked super unglam but i still love him! HAHAHAHAHAH!! There's alot more photos! But i think if i'm gonna post this up you guys will go crazy because the post's gonna be SUPER LENGTHY! So, if you wanna see more photos of Lover's bridge, you can go to my facebook

After this, we went to 九份旧道. The lunch there was so so only. But i realized that place is a very good place for streets photography. 



 This is what we called the 戳戳乐. Basically, what you have to do is simply poke through the boxes and you will get random prizes depending on your luck! Brought back so much memories!

Retro Coca-cola bottles


After this, we decided to stop by at 101 for a break before heading to Miao Li. And at 101, i saw this..
Teehee! How can i not snap it? :D And as i go in further i took really alot of photos but these people they were walking like as if they were dying from thirst & so i ended up taking self portraits AGAIN. 


Hahahahahaha! My bro says i looked like as if i'm at some european country, wear until so thick! LOLLLLL! But u know what, it's really cold in 101! Not that i'm trying to act cool or what hor! =P

Our next destination was 飛牛牧場 at Miao Li. It's a cow farm & we will be settling for the night there too! When i heard the word "farm", i was like "oh shit! sure alot mosquitoes!" But nevermind, since we are on a trip we should just be spontaneous! 

And so the minute we arrived there, we headed straight for dinner - Steamboat!! 
Saw the brown bottle at the bottom right hand corner of the collage? That bottle is actually processed milk from the cows in the farm. I didn't drink it because i don't like milk. However according to my brother, he said it's pretty nice. But i wonder... heh! I'm really not a fan of dairy products. 


Wooooo! No mosquitoes!!! HAHAHAHAHAH! Air-con is love! :D I've got this room all to myself! This farm is really good with their amenities. They have free wifi service here and i guess this appeals to most of us! And their tv stations have really wide range of choices to choose from! As we know when we go overseas, most hotels we go to will not have wide range of tv stations not to even mention in house movies! BUT this hotel is different! They have english and chinese in-house movies for us to choose & of course not to mention their local tv stations are already like a wide range. I was really spoilt for choice and ended up switching channels to and fro. LOL! In fact i would love to stay there for a few more nights. :)

If you wanna see more photos of my Taiwan trip, add me on facebook!
Else you could follow me on Twitter: @MsQuinie

Hang on for the next post on the 3rd day of the trip!

Meanwhile i'll be also posting a few more other entries of mask reviews, blogshop review and my favourite Domino pizza iphone app's launch!

Stay tuned people! I'll be back very soon!

So add me, maybe? Hahahahahah!

Laters!

xoxo,
Quinie


No comments :

Post a Comment