Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm not going to blog......!

Ya i'm not going to blog......... at a shot for my Taiwan trip! I realized it's taking me ALOT of time to edit and resize my photos even before i can upload them and blog about it! After a week, i'm still at Day 2's photos. Too much! This is it! I'm gonna blog post by post on a daily basis from Day 1 to Day 5 while i'll upload and edit the photos!

Day 1 of Taiwan trip

All the 5 of us were so excited that we barely catch any sleep, especially me! Whenever i have to travel, i always can't sleep. Because i'd be so afraid that i'll oversleep & miss the flight. I can't recall when this habit started but when i realized it, it has been going on for a few years already.

So before we head out..


The brother was panicking when he can't find his passport in his room. But little did he realized that he actually passed it to my step mom already. =.= Look at him, he's still so tired while i'm still wide awake. Must be the effect of coffee which i drank before leaving house.

We got really hungry when we reached airport.  My step mom tried to be smart alec, even before we can suggest having our brekky at where she said, "let's go Box toast!" Instantly me, bro and sis looked at each other & burst out laughing after a few seconds! Brother said, "it's Toast Box la! Geh kiang!!" LOLLL! Epic phail, seriously! HAHAHAHAHA! But that lightened up everyone's mood! =P


We took Transasia. It's my 1st time taking this airline & i start to wonder is their on-board food nice? Indeed, it failed me. =P
This is their so-called western brekky. Totally tasteless. I'm so glad i had my Box Toast  Toast Box earlier on! I did not even touch the whole set. Lesson learnt, always order your food when you book your air tickets!

And here we come, Taiwan!
1st stop, Taoyuan Airport. Then we headed to our hotel straight. It was a really small room & i shared with sister.
You know the 1st thing to do when you're in a hotel room - TAKE MANY PHOTOS! & i meant self portrait! LOLLL!


Yea in fact i have many more. These are just a few of them. LOL! I love photo-taking ma! Hah! So the rest of the day what we did were mainly eating and eating and shopping!
 


Along this street, there's alot of cosmetics shops and ladies apparels. It's all going at a very low price like $5 for a box of 10 pairs fake eyelashes. Their bikini are selling like only $15 there! I bought a set from there & it's of good material too! Love it!

But besides, shopping & eating. There's limited things you can do at Taoyuan. I guess the next entertainment would be KTV. I was very tempted to visit their KTV however Daddy didn't want to so i gave it a miss.

If you love photo taking of scenary or streets, you also can walk along the main streets of Taoyuan during the night to capture some of the nightlife there. It's pretty nice, especially those small alleys. Try to go the their Taoyuan night market too. There's alot of nice clothes which are going at wholesale price & you can't get that kinda prices in Singapore! However my advise, do change enough Taiwan notes there because they do not have money changer anywhere. You have to go to a bank just to change money or you have to look for an ATM to withdraw, which is hardly seen anywhere.

We only spent a day at Taoyuan because we are going to travel half of Taiwan, up till Taichung for the next of the 4 days!

You can view more photos at my facebook
So add me, maybe? LOL!

And before i go off, please help me to "Like" 2 of my photos for a competition coming up. It's a search for music video female lead. Please help me! Hahahahaha! Just "Like" the 2 photos and share the link with your friends! =P

Photo 1 & Photo 2



There is also an event for this competition which will be held at Nex Mall on 9th June 2-4pm! I will be there together with the rest of the contestants! Do come down to support me & there will be a voting contest on the day itself! It's gonna be a very fun event & you will get to see Cheryl Wee, Ms Singapore Universe 2009! Don't miss it!

So friends, please give me your full support by helping me to "Like" 2 of my photos! Photo 1 & Photo 2

Thank you! :)

And hang on for my Day 2 of Taiwan trip!

Laters!

xoxo,
Queen

No comments :

Post a Comment